Sunday, January 9, 2011

Helloo blog world.

So, umm, I can't believe I finally have a blog. Part of me feels silly, and part of me feels excited. Why not, right? Why not start a blog! Now I can share all kinds of opinions and not feel like I'm pressing them on anybody by writing on facebook. Actually, I probably won't have much time to spend on here since I have two little ones at home with me all the time.I wonder who will ever even read this? 

I'm starting a new Bible study called "Tour of Duty," by Sara Horn. I am super stoked about starting this particular one because it is an online study with the author and over 100 other women. In a few weeks, I am going to start this same study on base here. Maybe it will be cool to share my thoughts on deployment and being a military wife. 

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength."

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...I'll read it! :) The study sounds really neat!

    ReplyDelete